State Representative Stephanie Cummings (R-74) and her community partners are excited to announce locations for the 2019 Holiday Giving Trees. The holiday trees and their “ornaments” - available between Friday, December 6 and Thursday, December 20 - help provide assistance to people-in-need this holiday season.
How It Works:
- Trees are decorated with paper ornaments (tree locations listed below)
- On the back of each ornament are items most in need
- Contributors remove tags from the tree and purchase the designated item described on the back
- The contributor then returns the unwrapped item(s) to a designated tree location and the items will be distributed to Connecticut resident-in-need for the holidays
“I’m always encouraged by the incredible tradition of giving shown by the Waterbury community, especially during the holiday season, and I’m proud to be able to collect these much-needed items to assist those who need a little extra help this year,” Rep. Cummings said.
Ornaments are available at one of the Holiday Giving Tree community partner locations
- Waterbury PAL - 64 Division Street, Waterbury
- DOLCE, LLC – 91 Schraffts Drive, Waterbury
- Waterbury Senior Center - 1985 E. Main St. Waterbury
- The Cave - 1900 E. Main Street, Waterbury
If you cannot make it to a giving tree location to pick an ornament, you can visit www.repcummings.com
to find a list of most needed items and drop-off locations.
For more information, email: Stephanie.Cummings@housegop.ct.gov or call 800-842-1423.
Rep. Cummings represents the 74th district covering Waterbury’s East End and East Mountain.