Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Thomaston High School Project Graduation presents “PROJECT LAUGHS!” with headline comedian/ventriloquist Pete Michaels along with the Edgy female comedian Sharon Simon on Saturday. May 5 at 8:00pm at the Thomaston Opera House, 158 Main Street in Thomaston, CT. Up and coming comedian Bob Carney will also perform and open the show.
About the Comedians: Pete Michaels "Celebrity Ventriloquist" may be an unlikely goal to aspire to, but Pete Michaels has earned the title.