Community Bulletin Board
- LOCAL CIVIL AIR PATROL OFFICERS ARE PART OF HISTORIC ROCKET LAUNCH
- Quilts that Care Meeting on Feb.2nd
- Influential Business CEO Speaker Series
- 50 Shades Comes to the Palace Theater!
- Staywell Health Care Receives State Grant
- Rep. Noujaim, DEEP Commissioner to Tour Former Brownfield Sites
- Upcoming 'Chicago' Auditions
- Learn to the Art of Mah Jongg
- Indoor Farmer's Market in Litchfield
- Representative Butler Receives Committee Assignments
- Winter Coat Give Away
- Chamber Legistative Breakfast is Coming Up
The City of Waterbury will be holding a community meeting at Gilmartin School on Wednesday, April 18th to talk with residents about the upcoming Safe Routes to School (SRTS) project. The community meeting will start at 6:30 p.m. On hand for the meeting will be Mayor Neil O’Leary, Principal Don Burzler, Director of Public Works Lou Spina and City Engineer Mark Pronovost.