Community Bulletin Board
- Upcoming Events Benefit 'Jane Doe No More'
- Sustainable, Edible Crops Sale at NVCC
- O'Shaughnessy to Speak in Woodbury~April 27
- 'Memory Through Art' @ The MATT
- ABWA Meeting & Networking ~ May 5th
- Riverhouse Café @ The MATT Opens
- New Comedy by Local Theater Group
- Elizabeth Esty Works to Prohibit e-cigarette Ads
- Half Marathon & 5K for Local Charities
- 'Energize CT' Announces Student Contest
- Palace Theater Announces May Events
- Workshop on Container Gardening at Library
The City of Waterbury will be holding a community meeting at Gilmartin School on Wednesday, April 18th to talk with residents about the upcoming Safe Routes to School (SRTS) project. The community meeting will start at 6:30 p.m. On hand for the meeting will be Mayor Neil O’Leary, Principal Don Burzler, Director of Public Works Lou Spina and City Engineer Mark Pronovost.