Community Bulletin Board
- Elizabeth Richard, Inc. Opening in Woodbury Saturday
- Book Talk and Book Fair with Talk Show Host Kara Sundlun
- Old State House Explores CT Slave Trade Involvement
- Hundreds Walk for Stronger Babies at Quassy
- Acts 4 Ministry Acquires Box Truck Through Ion Bank Grant
- Indoor Farmers' Market in Litchfield
- Conference about Preventing School Violence at Post University
- ACTS 4 MINISTRY Board Welcomes 3 New Members
- Agriculture in Waterbury?
- Waterbury Green to Be Wired for WiFi
- Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver
- Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
The City of Waterbury will be holding a community meeting at Gilmartin School on Wednesday, April 18th to talk with residents about the upcoming Safe Routes to School (SRTS) project. The community meeting will start at 6:30 p.m. On hand for the meeting will be Mayor Neil O’Leary, Principal Don Burzler, Director of Public Works Lou Spina and City Engineer Mark Pronovost.