Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
The City of Waterbury will be holding a community meeting at Gilmartin School on Wednesday, April 18th to talk with residents about the upcoming Safe Routes to School (SRTS) project. The community meeting will start at 6:30 p.m. On hand for the meeting will be Mayor Neil O’Leary, Principal Don Burzler, Director of Public Works Lou Spina and City Engineer Mark Pronovost.