Community Bulletin Board
- 'Memory Through Art' @ The MATT
- ABWA Meeting & Networking ~ May 5th
- Riverhouse Café @ The MATT Opens
- New Comedy by Local Theater Group
- Elizabeth Esty Works to Prohibit e-cigarette Ads
- Half Marathon & 5K for Local Charities
- 'Energize CT' Announces Student Contest
- Palace Theater Announces May Events
- Workshop on Container Gardening at Library
- 'Light It Blue' for Autism Awareness
- UNICO's Charlie Lanza Memorial Dinner
- Tickets Available for 'Inspiration' Fundraiser
Connecticut State Police
Billy Smolinski Jr. vanished from Waterbury August 24th, 2004.
Story By John Murray
Seven and a half years after Billy Smolinski Jr. disappeared from Waterbury, Connecticut, the local police department is taking another look at the case. The new development was triggered when Billy's parents, Bill and Jan Smolinski, met with Waterbury Police Chief, Michael Gugliotti, on March 22nd.
"The Smolinskis asked me a lot of questions that I had no answer for," Gugliotti said. "I wasn't involved with the investigation seven years ago, but it was a complete disaster. We need to find answers to their questions."