Community Bulletin Board
- All-Star Transportation Expanding Services
- African-Americans Save Ourselves Forum on Thursday
- Acts 4 Ministry Inc. Receives Generous Donation
- Local Football Players Earn Postseason Honors
- CJR Expanding Services
- Vendors Wanted for Chocolate Expo
- Click It Or Ticket!
- Grants for Kaynor Tech
- Red Carpet Exhibitions @ The Mattatuck Museum
- Get The Facts About Ebola at Saint Mary's Hospital
- Waterbury Branch of Metro North Rail Gets On Track
- Verizon's Holiday Food Drive
Connecticut State Police
Billy Smolinski Jr. vanished from Waterbury August 24th, 2004.
Story By John Murray
Seven and a half years after Billy Smolinski Jr. disappeared from Waterbury, Connecticut, the local police department is taking another look at the case. The new development was triggered when Billy's parents, Bill and Jan Smolinski, met with Waterbury Police Chief, Michael Gugliotti, on March 22nd.
"The Smolinskis asked me a lot of questions that I had no answer for," Gugliotti said. "I wasn't involved with the investigation seven years ago, but it was a complete disaster. We need to find answers to their questions."