Community Bulletin Board
- Effort to Make CT a Better Place to Bike/Walk
- Loughran Heads CCF Development
- Waterbury Residents Save on Prescriptions
- $25,000 Grant to Mattatuck Historical Society
- Exchange Club to Host P.R. Specialist
- Easter Seals Aid Fund & Scholarships
- Scholarship Opportunity for High School Seniors
- Legislators Announce Funding for Waterbury
- Opening for 3 Spring Exhibitions at Museum
- Music @ The Matt: Pianist Julian Toha
- Palace Theater's April Events
- Public Hearing to be held for 'Common Core'
Connecticut State Police
Billy Smolinski Jr. vanished from Waterbury August 24th, 2004.
Story By John Murray
Seven and a half years after Billy Smolinski Jr. disappeared from Waterbury, Connecticut, the local police department is taking another look at the case. The new development was triggered when Billy's parents, Bill and Jan Smolinski, met with Waterbury Police Chief, Michael Gugliotti, on March 22nd.
"The Smolinskis asked me a lot of questions that I had no answer for," Gugliotti said. "I wasn't involved with the investigation seven years ago, but it was a complete disaster. We need to find answers to their questions."