Community Bulletin Board
- Opioid Forum 9/26
- Literacy Volunteers Recruitment Event
- Giacomi Earns Independent Party Endorsement
- Free Autism Education Forum
- Metro North Riders Deserve Better
- Greater Waterbury Restaurant Week
- New England Brewing Co Beer Dinner
- Let It Be at The Palace
- Independent Party Nominates Lessard for State Rep in 75th
- Hurry Down Gunntown
- Legislative Dinner on March 14th
- 2016 Travelers Walk MS
Billy Smolinski Jr. vanished from Waterbury August 24th, 2004.
Story By John Murray
Seven and a half years after Billy Smolinski Jr. disappeared from Waterbury, Connecticut, the local police department is taking another look at the case. The new development was triggered when Billy's parents, Bill and Jan Smolinski, met with Waterbury Police Chief, Michael Gugliotti, on March 22nd.
"The Smolinskis asked me a lot of questions that I had no answer for," Gugliotti said. "I wasn't involved with the investigation seven years ago, but it was a complete disaster. We need to find answers to their questions."