Community Bulletin Board
- Elizabeth Richard, Inc. Opening in Woodbury Saturday
- Book Talk and Book Fair with Talk Show Host Kara Sundlun
- Old State House Explores CT Slave Trade Involvement
- Hundreds Walk for Stronger Babies at Quassy
- Acts 4 Ministry Acquires Box Truck Through Ion Bank Grant
- Indoor Farmers' Market in Litchfield
- Conference about Preventing School Violence at Post University
- ACTS 4 MINISTRY Board Welcomes 3 New Members
- Agriculture in Waterbury?
- Waterbury Green to Be Wired for WiFi
- Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver
- Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
Billy Smolinski Jr. vanished from Waterbury August 24th, 2004.
Story By John Murray
Seven and a half years after Billy Smolinski Jr. disappeared from Waterbury, Connecticut, the local police department is taking another look at the case. The new development was triggered when Billy's parents, Bill and Jan Smolinski, met with Waterbury Police Chief, Michael Gugliotti, on March 22nd.
"The Smolinskis asked me a lot of questions that I had no answer for," Gugliotti said. "I wasn't involved with the investigation seven years ago, but it was a complete disaster. We need to find answers to their questions."