Community Bulletin Board
- Super Smash Brothers #GameForChange Tournament
- Palace Theater presents Satisfaction
- Birds of Prey at Silas Bronson Library
- Relay for Life Information
- Italian Corned Beef Dinner
- Get Your Disco On at the Palace
- NVCC Hosts College Goal Sunday
- Lou Diamond Phillips Play at Seven Angels
- Financial Aid Night
- Medical Marijuana in Waterbury
- Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Night
- Jane Doe No More Benefit Concert
Billy Smolinski Jr. vanished from Waterbury August 24th, 2004.
Story By John Murray
Seven and a half years after Billy Smolinski Jr. disappeared from Waterbury, Connecticut, the local police department is taking another look at the case. The new development was triggered when Billy's parents, Bill and Jan Smolinski, met with Waterbury Police Chief, Michael Gugliotti, on March 22nd.
"The Smolinskis asked me a lot of questions that I had no answer for," Gugliotti said. "I wasn't involved with the investigation seven years ago, but it was a complete disaster. We need to find answers to their questions."