Community Bulletin Board
- Esty Announces Returns of $2.2 Million
- Post's Polaski is Academic All-American
- Waterbury Police Click It or Ticket
- Women's Forum Names Chairperson
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Greater Waterbury Grads ~ Quinnipiac University
- Dolce Salon to Host 'Hair for Hearts' Fundraiser
- Local Photographer featured on Weather Website
- Connecticut Tour de Cure ~ June 8th
- Watertown Fundraisers for Ghana Well Project
- June Events at Naugatuck Museum
- Golf Tournament for Charlotte's Web of Prayer
Billy Smolinski Jr. vanished from Waterbury August 24th, 2004.
Story By John Murray
Seven and a half years after Billy Smolinski Jr. disappeared from Waterbury, Connecticut, the local police department is taking another look at the case. The new development was triggered when Billy's parents, Bill and Jan Smolinski, met with Waterbury Police Chief, Michael Gugliotti, on March 22nd.
"The Smolinskis asked me a lot of questions that I had no answer for," Gugliotti said. "I wasn't involved with the investigation seven years ago, but it was a complete disaster. We need to find answers to their questions."