Community Bulletin Board
- Effort to Make CT a Better Place to Bike/Walk
- Loughran Heads CCF Development
- Waterbury Residents Save on Prescriptions
- $25,000 Grant to Mattatuck Historical Society
- Exchange Club to Host P.R. Specialist
- Easter Seals Aid Fund & Scholarships
- Scholarship Opportunity for High School Seniors
- Legislators Announce Funding for Waterbury
- Opening for 3 Spring Exhibitions at Museum
- Music @ The Matt: Pianist Julian Toha
- Palace Theater's April Events
- Public Hearing to be held for 'Common Core'
CT HB 5454
State Representative Larry B. Butler (D-Waterbury) is pleased to announce that a bill designed to protect homeowners from unfair eminent domain practices is heading to the House floor. HB 5454 was passed by the Planning and Development Committee on Friday. The bill would require homeowners to be paid the assessed value of the property if their home needs to be taken.