Community Bulletin Board
- Book Discussion: the History of Food in CT
- Upcoming Shows at The Palace Theater
- 'Sax For the Season' Concert ~December 20
- CT Police Chiefs Assoc. Honors Jeff Berger
- Waterbury Girls Club Seeks Alumnae
- Toy Drive at New Opportunities, Inc.
- Films on Civil Rights at Historical Society
- Waterbury Speed Skater trains for '18 Olympics
- 'Hearts for Holy Land' Raises $1,300
- Habitat for Humanity Announces New Director
- Food Network Winners Champion 'Dora's Hope'
- Miracle on 34th Street at Thomaston Opera House
CT HB 5454
State Representative Larry B. Butler (D-Waterbury) is pleased to announce that a bill designed to protect homeowners from unfair eminent domain practices is heading to the House floor. HB 5454 was passed by the Planning and Development Committee on Friday. The bill would require homeowners to be paid the assessed value of the property if their home needs to be taken.