Community Bulletin Board
- Upcoming Events Benefit 'Jane Doe No More'
- Sustainable, Edible Crops Sale at NVCC
- O'Shaughnessy to Speak in Woodbury~April 27
- 'Memory Through Art' @ The MATT
- ABWA Meeting & Networking ~ May 5th
- Riverhouse Café @ The MATT Opens
- New Comedy by Local Theater Group
- Elizabeth Esty Works to Prohibit e-cigarette Ads
- Half Marathon & 5K for Local Charities
- 'Energize CT' Announces Student Contest
- Palace Theater Announces May Events
- Workshop on Container Gardening at Library
CT HB 5454
State Representative Larry B. Butler (D-Waterbury) is pleased to announce that a bill designed to protect homeowners from unfair eminent domain practices is heading to the House floor. HB 5454 was passed by the Planning and Development Committee on Friday. The bill would require homeowners to be paid the assessed value of the property if their home needs to be taken.