Community Bulletin Board
- All-Star Transportation Expanding Services
- African-Americans Save Ourselves Forum on Thursday
- Acts 4 Ministry Inc. Receives Generous Donation
- Local Football Players Earn Postseason Honors
- CJR Expanding Services
- Vendors Wanted for Chocolate Expo
- Click It Or Ticket!
- Grants for Kaynor Tech
- Red Carpet Exhibitions @ The Mattatuck Museum
- Get The Facts About Ebola at Saint Mary's Hospital
- Waterbury Branch of Metro North Rail Gets On Track
- Verizon's Holiday Food Drive
CT HB 5454
State Representative Larry B. Butler (D-Waterbury) is pleased to announce that a bill designed to protect homeowners from unfair eminent domain practices is heading to the House floor. HB 5454 was passed by the Planning and Development Committee on Friday. The bill would require homeowners to be paid the assessed value of the property if their home needs to be taken.