Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Rev your engines and get ready to hit the road for the Palace Theater’s Second Annual Motorcycle Ride on Saturday, April 27, at 11a.m. A portion of the proceeds from the rain or shine event will benefit the Children’s Ticket and Travel Fund, which provides underprivileged children with access to live theater.
From funk bands to film festivals, the Palace Theater’s April line-up has something for audiences of all ages. Tickets and gift certificates can be purchased by phone at 203-346-2000, online at www.palacetheaterct.org, or in person at the box office, 100 East Main Street in Waterbury.
VEE Corporation presents SESAME STREET LIVE! ELMO’S SUPERHEROES
Saturday, April 20 – 10:30am & 2pm
Sunday, April 21 – 1pm & 4:30pm
Waterbury will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day a few days early when western Ireland’s most talented export, Celtic Crossroads, bring the past, present and future of Irish music to the Palace Theater on Wednesday, March 13, at 7:30p.m. Tickets for the group’s World Fusion Tour are $45 and $35 and can be purchased by phone at 203-346-2000, online at www.palacetheaterct.org, or in person at the box office, 100 East Main Street.
From world travelers to avid sports fans, the Palace Theater’s sixth annual raffle has something off of everyone’s personal wish list.