Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
South End Greenhouse on Mill Street
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at the University of Connecticut in Waterbury has announced a pilot learning-service project in conjunction with Waterbury's Brass cIty Harvest, beginning in March 2013. From Seeds to Planting to Harvest to Table: The Greening of Waterbury, lead by Nunzio DeFilippis, will be offered to OLLI members from March 5 to September 17, 2013.
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at the University of Connecticut in Waterbury has announced its upcoming non-credit course offerings with over 60 courses offered for fall session - September to November, 2012. Along with courses, there will be day and overnight trip offerings for members, along with University research lectures, special guest speakers, and creative events.