Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
Theatergoers better get ready to rock because the Palace Theater’s 2013-2014 Webster Bank Broadway Series is paying tribute to some of the most iconic songs and biggest names in Rock and Roll history.
The season-long music fest kicks-off in October (9-13) with eight performances of Jersey Boys, the Tony Award-winning blockbuster musical about the rise of Rock and Roll Hall of Famers Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
Webster Bank, a leading regional bank serving businesses and consumers from Westchester County, N.Y., to Boston, Mass., today announced Colin Eccles will join the bank as executive vice president and chief information officer, effective January 23.
Webster Bank, a leading bank serving businesses and consumers from Westchester County, N.Y. to Boston, Mass., has been selected as the primary bank for Transportation Technology, Inc., (TTI) a locomotive engine company based in Yonkers, N.Y. TTI is the nation’s premier manufacturer and supplier of high quality diesel power and generator systems across North America, primarily focused on the commuter rail market in the USA.
Webster Bank, the University of Connecticut, and IMG College today announced a major relationship agreement making Webster Bank “The Official Bank of UConn.” The partnership spans all UConn constituencies including more than 200,000 alumni, 28,000 students, and all sports.
More than 50 employees from Webster Bank will participate in Junior Achievement’s “JA in a Day” program at Tinker Elementary School in Waterbury on Thursday, May 24th as part of the Bank’s longstanding commitment to financial literacy.