Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
The Mattatuck Museum presents A Matter of Taste, The Pastel Society Art Show with Judy Kollias, the first of three lectures in their Fall Lunch & Learn Series on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The Mattatuck Museum presents the second of three lectures in their Spring Lunch & Learn Series, Capturing the Mystery and Beauty of Venice with Judy Kollias on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 from 11:30am-12:30pm.