Community Bulletin Board
- Get Your Disco On at the Palace
- NVCC Hosts College Goal Sunday
- Lou Diamond Phillips Play at Seven Angels
- Financial Aid Night
- Medical Marijuana in Waterbury
- Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Night
- Jane Doe No More Benefit Concert
- Overlook Community Meeting
- Memphis Opens in Thomaston
- Chamber Awards 2015
- Tina Agati Honored By Main Street Waterbury
- Dr. Jane Goodall Returns to WCSU
Story and Photographs by John Murray
The wise man edged close to the youth and whispered a secret in his ear. "Listen carefully,'' the man said, "and you will live a long and happy life. Work is doing something you don't enjoy doing. Find something you love and you'll never work a day in your life.''
John Rowland logs staggering hours as governor of Connecticut, but you won't find him complaining about his whirlwind schedule -- he's too busy having fun. As the youngest governor in the United States, Rowland has found his passion. He tours Connecticut like a heated neuron, heads up a massive 52,000 employee workforce and routinely works 12 to 14 hours a day.
His schedule and duties sound like the recipe for a daily migraine, but wherever Rowland goes he seems to have more fun than anyone else.
Delivering His Newspaper
With A Republican Twist
By John Murray