Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
Easter Seals Audiologist Honored with Award
Annette A. Burton, Au.D, (left) the Director of the Easter Seals Centers for Better Hearing, received national recognition from the American Academy of Audiology for her significant contributions to the profession of Audiology. The 2012 Presidential Award was presented to Dr. Burton during the association’s recent national convention in Boston.
With over 25 years of experience as an Audiologist, Dr. Burton has directed the program at Easter Seals since 1996. Easter Seals Centers for Better Hearing has offices in Waterbury, Southbury, and Meriden, and provides a full range of diagnostic audiology and high quality state of the art, hearing aids for persons of all ages and income levels.