Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
NVCC "Show Stoppers" Broadway Montage
NVCC Theater students practice scenes and songs for this weekend’s “Show Stoppers”
This weekend the Naugatuck Valley Community College Theater Department will present “Show Stoppers”, a montage of 21st century scenes and Broadway songs fromThe Book of Mormon, Hairspray, Avenue Q, Spamelot and others in the NVCC Playbox Theater, 750 Chase Parkway in Waterbury.
The shows will take place Thurs., Fri. and Sat. at 8 p.m. and matinees will be available Sat. and Sun. at 2 p.m.
Tickets may be purchased ahead of time by calling 203-575-8193 or at the door for a suggested donation of $10 per person. For more information contact Christine Mangone email@example.com.
Naugatuck Valley Community College was established in 1992 with the merging of Waterbury State Technical College and Mattatuck Community College as a public, two-year, associate degree granting, co-educational, non-residential institution. Approximately 11,000 degree and 5,000 non-degree students enroll annually in over 100 accredited and non-credit lifelong learning programs at the College to fulfill their educational goals. NVCC is one of 17 institutions governed by the Connecticut Board of Regents for Higher Education. The College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and the Connecticut Board of Governors for Higher Education and several programs maintain specialized accreditations. The College is located on a 110-acre campus at 750 Chase Parkway, Waterbury, Connecticut, at exit 18 off Interstate 84 near the junction of Route 8 and in Danbury at 183 Main Street and WestConn. Visitnvcc.commnet.edu for more information.