Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Middlebury Republicans Back Wilson Foley
The Middlebury Republican Town Committee gave its unanimous endorsement to businesswoman Lisa Wilson Foley for the 5th Congressional District at its April 10th meeting.
"The single biggest issue heading into this election is economic recovery and job growth. As a successful businesswoman Lisa has direct experience in creating jobs and understands what it takes to put Americans back to work," said RTC Chairman Geoff Stowell. "Lisa is deeply rooted in her core values and strong Republican ideals. She is committed to bringing fiscal responsibility and principled leadership back to Washington. Lisa is exactly what Connecticut needs and is the clear choice to win back the 5th District."
Middlebury is the second RTC this week to throw its support behind the campaign as Lisa's momentum continues to build leading up to the May 18 Republican Convention. The Danbury RTC endorsed Lisa earlier this week. Click here to view the release in case you missed it.
"I am pleased and humbled to have earned the support of the Middlebury RTC," said Wilson Foley. "Republicans in the 5th District are hungry to nominate a candidate who knows how to create jobs, meet a payroll, and will have the courage to make the tough decisions to get America headed in the right direction. I hope to bring that real life experience to Washington and be the voice for the people of this district."