Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Wolcott Fundraiser for Jessica Bedell, July 29
Fundraiser for Jessica Bedell and the Bedell Family hosted by the Wolcott Lions Club, family and friends of Jessica Bedell. Event to help raise funds for 29-year-old Jessica Bedell who has suffered a massive stroke and her family is in need of assistance to offset medical and living expenses.
Fundraiser to be held on Sunday, July 29, 1:00 to 5:00 PM at the Wolcott Lions Club, 245 Wolcott Rd. in Wolcott, and will include food and raffles. Tickets $30/adult, children under 12 free when accompanied by an adult. Contact Marsha Boratynski at 860-621-8670, Debra Borzellino at 203-232-4462, or George Phelan at 203-879-2617.