Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
CL&P Donation Supports Granville Academy
On June 16, Theresa Hopkins-Staten, Director, Director of Regulatory affairs for Northeast Utilities presented a $10,000 donation from CL&P and Yankee Gas, Northeast Utilities Companies to Maurice Mosley, president of Granville Academy of Waterbury. The donation is to support the urban after-school program which has implemented science, technology, engineering and math in its global business model.
Theresa visited Granville Academy’s opening day of the Granville pre-Collegiate Summer Academy for students in grades 3 – 8 and spoke to the students the importance of education. There are still openings at this FREE summer academy which take is on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Visit www.granvillewtby.org for more details or call Maurice Mosley at 203-756-3879.