Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Book Signing at Historical Society
June 14th at 7:00pm the Naugatuck Historical Society is welcoming Richard Radune author of Sound Rising a book that challenges our perception of Long Island Sound in many surprising ways.
Admission is free for members, $5 for non-members.
The Sound was at the forefront of American trade with the West Indies and its location placed it in a position to influence the course of history during the critical years between 1750 and 1820. Its multitude of small ports, coves and navigable rivers provided a distinct advantage by thwarting British efforts to enforce trade restrictions and collect taxes.
Enjoy the program, get your copy signed by the author, learn more through a question and answer session and a few refreshments at the Museum.