Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
ACTS 4 Ministry Open House, June 11
Acts 4 Ministry, which has relocated to the Tower Printing Building at 1713 Thomaston Ave. in Waterbury, has a target opening date of June 11. An open house is planned for Friday and Saturday, June 22/23, from 11 am to 3 pm with a prayer/dedication on the 23rd at 1 pm.
Acts 4 enthusiastically welcomes all to see the new facility, which has better space and bus line access.
The ministry supports low -income families through the re-distribution of clothing and basic household goods and furniture. Additionally, the organization is a primary supplier of school uniforms to Waterbury Public School students in need.
Acts 4 is a tax-exempt 501 ( c) (3) non-profit organization.
Contact: Acts4@att.net; 203-574-2287 (ACTS).