Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
Nancy Johnson Endorses Roraback for Congress
Republican candidate for Congress State Senator Andrew Roraback was today endorsed by former 5th District Republican Congresswoman Nancy Johnson of New Britain.
"I am delighted to offer my enthusiastic endorsement of Andrew as he seeks the Republican nomination to run for Congress in the 5th District. Andrew is uniquely well prepared to represent us in Congress and to win this seat back for Republicans. His character, work ethic and understanding of the complexities of the legislative process together with his people skills and faithfulness to Republican principles make him the clear choice to secure the nomination and to achieve victory in November."
“I am honored to win the backing of an individual who served our party and the people of the 5th District with such distinction for so many years. I will work as hard as I can to recapture this seat for our party in November. I am very grateful on the eve of the convention to secure Nancy’s recognition that the skills I have accumulated through my service to the public together with my proven ability to win elections makes me the best choice to win.” said Andrew Roraback.