Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
"Meet & Greet" for Business Women, May 18
The Nutmeg Chapter of the American Business Women's Association will hold a Meet and Greet evening on May 18, at 5:30pm at Thomaston Savings Bank, Watertown Avenue in Waterbury.
The mission of ABWA is to bring together business women of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for them to help themselves and others grow personally and professionally, through leadership, education, networking support and national recognition. Refreshments will be served. Please bring a friend or colleague. For reservations, please call Maria 203-754-7603 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.