Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
Dial M for Murder at Phoenix Stage
Phoenix Stage Company (PSC), proudly presents "Dial M For Murder" by Frederick Knott beginning May 5th for eight performances.
Tony Wendice has married his wife Margot, for her money and now plans to murder her for the same reason. He arranges the perfect murder. He blackmails a scoundrel he used to know into strangling her for a fee of one thousand pounds, and arranges a brilliant alibi for himself. Unfortunately…the murderer gets murdered and the victim survives. But this doesn’t baffle the husband: He sees his hireling’s death as an opportunity to have his wife convicted for the murder of the man who tried to murder her, and that is what almost happens.
"Dial M For Murder" is directed by Marilyn Olsen. The production features Jim Buffone, John Cummings, Chris Evans, Joshual Luszczak, Kate Samberg and Daniel Willey.
"Dial M For Murder" will be presented by Phoenix Stage Company, 686 Rubber Avenue, Naugatuck on May 5, 11, 12, 17 & 18, 2012 at 8:00pm andMay 6, 13 & 19, 2012 at 2:00pm . Tickets can be purchased by calling the box office at (203) 632-8546 or by e-mail at email@example.com.