Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
City Guide Advertising Rates
The Waterbury City Guide
Every January the Waterbury Observer publishes an in-depth look at city services, local businesses and a wide sweeping exploration into the rich history of the city. This is the only City Guide to Waterbury in circulation and we are now reserving space for the 2012 edition. The Observer prints 15,000 copies that are distributed in City Hall, the Chamber of Commerce, real estate offices, the library, and small businesses throughout greater Waterbury during the year.